Recruiting New Members/Retaining Existing Members
- The lifeblood of our organizations. Focus on providing valuable services to our Chamber Members, while attracting new members.
- Refer individuals to YOU and other members of our Chamber of Commerce.
Public Relations and Community Events
- Assist with and attend open houses, Business After Hours, as well as other community events. Serve as an Ambassador for Broken Bow and the surrounding community
- Coordination of annual events, including Annual Chamber Banquet, Men's and Ladies Steak Fry's, Run/Walk/Bike, D.C. Lynch Carnival, Demolition Derby, Career Fair, and Home & Garden Show.
- Assist in promoting new entities through visibility and exposure. Organize ribbon cuttings.
- Updating Chamber members on what's happening at the Chamber and in the Broken Bow community.
- Provide tourism information upon request via email and personal dispersion.
- What's happening in and around Broken Bow
- Job listing available to the public. Applicant file available to businesses seeking employees
New Resident/Relocation Packets
- Community-wide information provided to individuals considering relocating to Broken Bow. New resident packets for those who have already relocated
KCNI Public Affairs Program
- Weekly program dedicated to providing community-wide information regarding upcoming events.
- A comprehensive listing of all Chamber businesses. Published yearly.
- Updating and maintaining the content of this site.